Why Every Business Needs A Wrap
AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, survey of last year reported that drivers traveled more than 220 miles each week equivalent of making two roundtrip drives from San Francisco to Washington, D.C.! With all that time on the road wraps provide a lot of opportunity for free advertising. Everyday driving to work and back you are more likely to read a vehicle wrap advertisement than a banner or billboard, and that’s a fact! See the stats below:
- Vehicle Wraps are memorable. In a survey of millennials (18 to 34-year-olds) administered by Cox Communications, 47 percent said car wraps are easily remembered.
- Vehicle Wraps attain high impressions with minimal investment. If a business wrapped just one vehicle, it would have the capability to net 30,000-80,000 mobile impressions each day in Northwest Arkansas. This largely depends on the distance driven and the community’s landscape.
- Low initial cost with a high return, that can drive traffic to your business even when parked.
Commercial Wraps vs. Traditional Marketing
When considering an advertising budget, businesses must always keep the return on investment (ROI) in mind. Here is difference between getting a vehicle wrap or traditional marketing.
- Advertising with Outdoor Signage – $3.56 Cost per thousand impressions
- Advertising on the Radio – $7.75 Cost per thousand impressions
- Newspaper Advertising – $19.70 Cost per thousand impressions
- Magazine Ads – $21.46 Cost per thousand impressions
- Advertising on TV – $23.70 Cost per thousand impressions
- A Single Vehicle Wrap – $.35 Cost per thousand impressions!
Tips To Measure ROI on a Vehicle Wrap
- Providing a separate phone number, such as an 800 number, that is only advertised on the wraps. Then keep track of the calls that come in through it.
- Advertising a special discount or deal only on the wrapped vehicle and keep track of those calls.
- Finally, you can create a landing page for your website and put that URL on the wrap. (Be sure to keep it simple so potential customers can remember it.)
A Vehicle wrap CPM beats all other traditional advertising year after year. A well designed wrap yielded the greatest return on investment by providing the most affordable advertising option while reaching the most people. We specialize in designing, printing and installing eye-catching wraps to promote your business.